Thursday, October 14, 2010

Toys in Traction

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I played in my room a whole lot by myself today - buildings casts, slings, braces, and bandages for my toys and putting them in wheelchairs made out of Lego. Poor Barbie... her impossibly long looks as though it's never gonna heal.

At school today we made up for not going to the library or gym class yesterday, so that's cool. When I got home the weather turned dark and drizzly, so Mommy and I decided to play a lot of board games and stuff indoors, which was great!

Mommy and Daddy had to drive out to Oshawa in the evening to buy some insurance and to administer an educational fund for me and stuff, so I hung out with Gammy and Grandpa while they were gone. We had a really nice evening - I read to Grandpa as he and Gammy put me to bed, which blew everyone's mind.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!