Friday, October 01, 2010

Waiting on a Sewing Machine

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Alright, so this morning Mommy and I stayed in our pajamas really late and made up a batch of applesauce. I even drew up a whole bunch of labels and everything... too bad the printer is out of ink, or we'd have jars of applesauce for everyone! School was pretty good today... we learned about skunks, and how you have to bathe in tomato juice in order to get rid of the smell. Isn't that hilarious?!

Mommy and I went to an organic farmer's market after school... it was okay, I guess. I got some cheese and stuff. After dinner, Daddy took us out to do the grocery shopping. Mommy decided somewhat spur-of-the-moment to buy a new sewing machine, since hers has been giving her some rough time. First, though, we had to listen to the sewing machine ladies give a demo and sales pitch for the different models while Daddy and I waited around.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!