Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Walking Home in the Rain

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It's Tuesday - and Tuesday means farmer's market! Mommy and I headed over and had a nice time - we ended up coming home with loads and loads of vegetables (Mommy has decided that I need to be snacking less and on healthier foods) and stuff for the weekend's Hallowe'en party.

School was pretty good - Mommy noticed that out of all of the kids in kindergarten, I seem to be the LEAST interested in the monkey bars. Nothing wrong with that of course, it's just interesting.

I had dance class after school - I had a good time, but having to walk home in the pouring rain made me wish we had never signed up in the first place. We all watched a cool TV show at dinner though, so all was good.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!