Saturday, October 16, 2010

Written in Cement

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had another swimming lesson this morning! These one-on-one lessons are going ridiculously well. Mommy's pretty stunned at how well I'm doing - it's a far cry from the lessons I took a year ago, when I wouldn't do what the instructors asked and just wanted to play. Now I'm really learning to swim!

After a trip to the grocery store, Mommy and I headed home and had some lunch. I had a good time at school, where I ran around and enthusiastically yelled in the ears of my friends. I came home and was happily surprised to discover that my folks had bought a movie for me to watch the other day - I thanked them quite profusely. The homemade candy corn was also a big hit. I wrote my name in the wet cement in the laundry room, too.

We watched more Muppets at dinner, and I made sure I went to bed when I was good and ready... we have a long drive to Rochester ahead of us!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!