Monday, November 29, 2010

American Thanksgiving

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was the big American Thanksgiving feast! Mommy had, like, ten dishes cooked before everyone else was out of bed, another twenty by lunchtime, and fifty or sixty more by mid-afternoon.

I joined my folks on a quick trip to Home Depot and the grocery store in the afternoon, where we bought wood for my playhouse and snacks respectively. Once we got home, Mommy cooked another ten or twenty dishes and Daddy worked on my playhouse.

Lisa and Matt and Leo and Renée and Mike came over in the evening... we all managed to eat about a hundred plates of food a piece (give or take), leaving several thousand casserole dishes full of Thanksgiving food left over. If you want some turkey, mashed potatoes, veggies, cranberry sauce, gravy... just shoot us an email.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!