Saturday, November 13, 2010

Aquagirl

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had another ridiculously successful swimming lesson this morning... as usual, Mommy was really impressed and I was tremendously proud of the progress I made in the pool today. Did I mention that I also had buckets of fun?

I had a bath and a nice lunch once we got home, and then it was time for school, which was fine and good until I banged my shin on the playground afterwards. I was upset for a few moments, but the moments passed.

Mommy was still taking care of her freshly burned (but healing) hand this afternoon, so we took it easy by watching movies and stuff. Nobody was able to do dishes or prepare any dinner, so Daddy drove us to Bayview after work... we had some gluten free Thai food for dinner. I was pretty exhausted by the time we got home.

Listening to: Kraftwerk - The Man-Machine


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!