Sunday, November 21, 2010

Boots, not Bubble Tea

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Cold weather today. I begged and pleaded with my folks to take me to the mall for Bubble Tea or to do some shopping or something, but they weren't really having any of it. Maybe I didn't get enough sleep last night... either way, I was kinda emotional and difficult.

Daddy got a lot of work done in the garage on my playhouse, while Mommy and I stayed home and watched some television, read a lot of books together, and baked a batch of cookies!

Eventually my folks relented and took me sweather shopping before dinner. I really really wanted to get my own version of a sweater that my friend Claire has, but no such luck... I eventually settled on something else, and also got a new pair of snowboots. I still would rather have had Starbucks or Bubble Tea.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!