Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Bump Heard 'Round the House

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was off to my weekly swimming lesson this morning, which kinda started on an off-note when I was asked to jump into the deep end of the pool (wearing a life jacket). I freaked out a bit... once I was assured that I wouldn't drown, I gently got in and had a good time. I even managed to swim the entire length of the pool!

We had a day off from school today, so Mommy and I went down to the beaches and did a lot of window shopping, plus I got some new toys at the toy store and a hot chocolate at Starbucks. I really had no desire to go home, we were having so much fun.

Once I got home, I kinda smacked my face on the side of the edge of the front door. The sound was so loud (not to mention the sound of the resulting freakout) that even the neighbours must've heard it! I'm much better now, though. I might have a bruised-up face tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!