Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Clover Clone Army

[As transcribed by Daddy]

A quiet day. The morning came and went without much fanfare, as did lunch. School was kinda interesting - we had something of a book fair, followed by the arrival of someone I referred to as the 'Sort of Dentist' - a lady named 'Penny' who counted our teeth. Later Daddy asked me if she removed any to create a clone Clover army, and I replied by telling him that he was silly.

Dinner was lovely... once again, Mommy and Daddy and I watched television together and then I went to bed, right as Daddy headed into the garage to butcher some more wood for my playhouse. I commended him on his efforts and told him that he was now a 'Junior Handyman Trainee.'


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!