Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Clover Doll

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was my last swimming lesson - I got my report card and passed with absolutely flying colours! Everyone is so proud... I can't wait to start the next session! After swimming class, Mommy and I went to Tim Horton's for breakfast. I ate a very scrumptious yogurt.

I was the helper at school today! To celebrate the occasion, I brought my new doll Ariel for show-and-tell, and made a point to dress exactly like her (see photo above), including the new pink skirt Mommy made for me. Pretty awesome!

Once I got home, I started colouring some Christmas cards, and then when Daddy came home we went to Home Depot after dinner. I got to ride around on the little wood trolley again! At night, I had several coughing fits. Oh well.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!