Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Emotional Blackmail

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had an emotional morning - I was trying to draw a picture of a mouse (as seen on the front of one of my books) and I just couldn't seem to get it right. I kept trying and trying over and over again, and each time I failed I just kept getting more and more upset. Mommy wasn't sure that it was healthy to be angrily drawing and crying at the same time (I suppose I suffer for my art) so she calmed me down.

School was alright, even though I got a stern talking-to from my teacher for talking in class while she was talking. Carrie-Ann made me more presents, and I became obsessed with Christmas (while Claire is obsessed with monkey bars).

I read Christmas books with Grandpa in the afternoon, sang Christmas Carols, and tried to use emotional blackmail to persuade Mommy to let me eat leftover Halloween candy. It didn't work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!