Sunday, November 14, 2010

Eventful?

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We all slept in a little bit this morning, which was nice - the weather was uncharacteristically warm for a mid-November Saturday, so we all took advantage of it and did some yard work outside. Mommy raked, Daddy laid stones for my playhouse, and I played with the pile of dirt he made.

We went to the butcher before lunch - Daddy and I had a nice walk around the neighbourhood while Mommy bought food. We came home, ate lunch, and then Daddy disappeared into the garage to get back to work on the walls of my playhouse. I did a lot of playing.

That's really about it - we all enjoyed a nice dinner, watched some television together, and I went to bed somewhat early. I guess when you get right down and write it all out, it wasn't as eventful a day as we thought it was.

One thing that IS eventful is that I have a new baby cousin - Matilda (see photo)! Congrats Eric, Elizabeth, and big sisters Olivia, Lola, and Ella!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!