Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Heel-Toe Heel-Toe Heel-Toe

[As transcribed by Daddy]

At school today, I was playing with my friend Molly over at the sand table, and through casual conversation it turned out that she had seen some episodes of Doctor Who! I was so excited to discover another fan. It led to Carrie-Ann and I playing more Doctor Who games outside in the playground.

At dance class I learned something of a little routine that involves a lot of hopping, toe-tapping, heel-tapping, and roaring at the audience. Meanwhile, Mommy befriended an 8-year-old girl who took an interest in her hand sewing in the waiting room.

Daddy was late coming home from work today, so Mommy and I stayed up a bit and watched a really awesome movie. I think Mommy enjoyed it more than I did.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!