Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm Awesome

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy stayed home from the office today, but was buried deep in his work anyway... he pretty much stayed in the corner of the room, typing away on his laptop with his headphones on. I kinda forgot he was even around.

School was pretty good today - we got to watch a "Creole Ballet", in which my teachers had to get up and dance and stuff. Pretty weird! There was a big book fair, too... I chose a whole bunch of books to buy. Mommy and Daddy stopped by the school afterwards for a parent-teacher interview, which went really well. I guess it's not exactly news to them that I'm so awesome.

We all came home and had a delicious dinner - I visited with Gammy and Grandpa, watched some TV, used the computer, and put off going to bed so that I could read my new books!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!