Wednesday, November 03, 2010

I don't need to be happy to stand on my head.

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to the final farmer's market of the year this morning, and bought a bunch of cucumbers and veggies and stuff. After lunch, I went to school... it was fine, but Mommy noticed that I seemed a little bit sad on the way home. She asked me what the matter was, and I cryptically explained that "I don't need to be happy to stand on my head."

Things were better in the afternoon, when I watched a fun movie full of dancing flowers and mushrooms and stuff, which was a great setup for when I went to dance class, which I absolutely LOVED. Mommy is really impressed with how focused and eager and enthusiastic I am at my dance lessons!

Dinner was great - I got to have what I referred to as "Gluten Free Kraft Dinner", which seemed to make me even happier than I already was. I guarantee there isn't another kid on the planet who is more happy to eat frankly awful artificial mac n' cheese (which incidentally appears to be making Daddy ill).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!