Thursday, November 11, 2010

Incentive & Reward

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a pretty quiet morning today. Breakfast and lunch came and went, followed by my usual day at school - we had gym and library, which always makes me happy.

So, over the past few months, Mommy's been keeping a so-called "incentive chart"... a document that tracks my progress with housework, homework, and other miscellaneous tasks. Since I filled the chart, I got a reward of my choice... and I graciously chose to take my friend Cheyenne out to the toy store.

Cheyenne and Mommy and I had a nice afternoon. We got some snacks, visited the toy store, and came home. Cheyenne clearly didn't enjoy being on the bus, but we're pretty sure she enjoyed herself.

When Daddy came home from work, the smell of oregano in the Italian sausages we were cooking for dinner plus the smell of the rib sauce cooking upstairs (the door is off of its hinges due to construction) made him think that perhaps Mommy and I were imbibing in certain illegal substances. Which we weren't.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen McGregor said...

Love the pic! :)

9:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!