Monday, November 22, 2010

Kensington

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I couldn't wake my parents up fast enough - I was so excited to see Kristen and Renee and Mike today! Once I dragged them out of bed, I remained full of beans until we made our way to Kensington Market (braving absurdly cold weather, traffic, and a parade) for brunch.

We all had a lovely brunch, a lovely chat, and I even made some money for my school - Kristen and Renee and the waitress at the restaurant bought some chocolate bars off of me. Then we all went for a little walk around the neighbourhood, checking out stores and stuff. We met a lovely dog, helped Renee and Mike buy a new table, and got some fancy ice cream and salad! Kristen spilled some water on some people who totally deserved it. It was awesome.

I was pretty sad to head home (I got a few minutes in an empty playground on the way back) - I stuck to the computer and played video games before and after dinner.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen McGregor said...

They totally deserved it!

9:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!