Friday, November 05, 2010

Lumber Assistant II: The Return

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy wasn't exactly feeling great today, so he decided to stay home from work. He did some carpentry in the garage while Mommy and I had an average morning. After lunch, she walked me to school as usual... and at school we had music class, which is cool.

Mommy and Daddy picked me up after school, and we ran a few errands... we stopped by two different building centers to buy quarter round and paving stones for my backyard playhouse. Those paving stones were heavy. I helped out as best as I could, but settled with just riding around on the flatbed cart.

Once we got home, we had a lovely fancy dinner and watched Toy Story 3, which didn't disturb me nearly as much as when I saw it in the theatre. I had a hard time sitting still through it, however.

Listening to: N.E.R.D. - Nothing


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!