Thursday, November 04, 2010

Lumber Assistant

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today at school, I got a nice surprise - Carrie-Ann gave me a whole bunch of Silly Bandz! She's really sweet and awesome. Gym and Library, today, so... that's always fun. I played with Gammy afterwards, and had a pretty good afternoon.

Mommy had a meeting with her garden association in the evening... we had a hard time getting dinner ready beforehand, so we postponed it. Daddy and I dropped Mommy off at her meeting, went to Home Depot to buy some wood (I got to ride around on the plastic orange wood cart, which was exciting), and immediately turned around to pick up Mommy. I helped unload the lumber, and then we had dinner!

Since it was already so late, Mommy and I stayed up a bit and watched dinosaur-related programming on cable television. At bedtime, we read dinosaur-related encyclopedias before sleep. Just like old times!

Listening to: Matt And Kim - Sidewalks


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!