Saturday, November 06, 2010

Martha Yellow

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had another great swimming lesson this morning! Afterwards, I went to school and had phys ed... it was cold and wet on the playground, so we all played with sidewalk chalk instead. Once I got home, I was treated to some hot chocolate. While I had been at school, Ursula had primed our (old) bathroom - I decided that we should paint it "Martha Yellow."

After a delicious dinner, we went to Home Depot with Daddy - he got several large sheets of plywood cut to size for my playhouse, and Mommy and I tracked down some "Martha Yellow" paint, having brought my Martha toy along.

We all got to ride home with the sheets of playwood in a rental van, which was really fun... but by the time I got home, my Martha toy was no longer "Martha Yellow" - she was more of a "Dusty Gray".

Listening to: Brian Eno - Small Craft On A Milk Sea


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!