Monday, November 15, 2010

On Santa's Lap

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Once again, we all slept in a little bit today - it was still warm outside, but also rainy and mucky. Daddy and I finished laying the patio stones for my playhouse outside in the mud.

After some lunch, I requested that we all go out to the mall and stuff - an idea that didn't sound bad to Mommy and Daddy. We drove out the bookstore, picked up some books, did some looking around, and put up with Sunday drivers. Then we went to the mall and got some bubble tea - also, there was a short line-up to see Santa, so... I did! I couldn't really think of much to ask him, but I at least told him I'd been a good girl.

I had a nice evening with my folks once we got home. I helped my Daddy in the garage, we had a lovely dinner, and watched some fun TV together.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!