Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pink Plaid

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy's a wimp. He doesn't "feel great," moans and whines, and stays home from work to rest (which consists of assembling major components of my playhouse in the backyard, apparently). Meanwhile, I hack and cough all night long, yet am well enough to go to school.

Speaking of school, it was fine - I managed to avoid hacking and coughing. My folks picked me up afterward and took me to the fabric store, where I picked out some pink plaid for a new skirt. We got coffee, some hinges and screws for my playhouse at the hardware store, and then came home.

Daddy and I played with some action figures before dinner, during which we watched another episode of Doctor Who... which ended with a big fat 'To Be Continued!" again! Arrrgghhhh!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!