Friday, November 26, 2010

Pirate Voice

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Big news - looks like we're getting a new dog! Our good friends at Bullies in Need have a rescued Argentinian Mastiff that they think would be absolutely perfect for us - he arrives on the fourth. We think we're gonna call him 'Dennis'.

The rest of the day was low-key, due to the fact that my cough keeps on coming and going. I went to school, which was nice, and then came home and waited for Daddy arrive so that we could play 'Pirates' together (I made an awesome treasure map in the morning).

After our game of Pirates (I used the cutest little piratey-voice) it was time for bed... but I didn't actually want to go to sleep, so I kinda faked a cough... which exacerbated my actual cough. The raspy pirate voice I had been using earlier probably didn't help.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!