Friday, November 12, 2010

Remembrance Day

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Remembrance Day at school today - we all got to wear poppies. The fact that EVERYONE had one didn't stop me from showing mine off to anyone and everyone throughout the day.

Other than that, today didn't get very interesting until it was almost over - Mommy was busy making dinner when she accidentally sloshed some hot oil around in a pan... it spilled out a bit and got all over her hand, burning it kinda badly. She didn't need to go to the hospital or anything, but apparently it hurt a lot.

After dinner (which tasted great, but wasn't worth anyone getting burned over) we all took a quick drive over to Starbucks to buy some coffee (I told Mommy that it was okay with me if she didn't get anything), and we also hit up Canadian Tire and the drug store (so Mommy could get some burn ointment). Once we got home it was time for bed - Mommy had a hard time reading to me amidst the pain of a burned hand.

Listening to: Doctor Who Series 5 - Original Television Soundtrack


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!