Thursday, November 18, 2010

Roasted to Death

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I got my report card at school today! I happily brought it home, along with my good friend Carrie-Ann, who joined me for a lengthy play date. The two of us had a blast - we played in my room, watched some television, and even baked a big batch of cookies with my Mommy.

Right when Carrie-Ann's Mom showed up to take her home, Carrie-Ann and I put on an awesome series of puppet shows. My Mommy really liked the one about the dinosaur who tried to eat a bear and tiger, only to be eaten by the bear. "...and he was roasted to death" was my closing line. Actually, I did most of the talking - Mommy liked it when I'd fall silent and whisper "Carrie-Ann, it's your line!"

There was something of a scene when it came time for Carrie-Ann to go home, because she really really really didn't want to leave. Somehow a combination of my Mom and hers persuaded her. Daddy also was in a bad mood when he came home (really late) from work, but my awesome report card made him feel better.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!