Monday, November 08, 2010

Rouge Traintracks

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had some bad dreams last night, so I joined my folks in their bed. We all managed to get a good night's sleep... which made up for how bored I was in the morning. After a nice lunch, Daddy (who like Mommy is still sore from work accomplished over the past few days) drove us out to Rouge park for a little hike.

The hike was great - I really had a wonderful time. We walked along some train tracks, saw a deer and a duck, We played I-Spy, and just generally had fun! Afterwards we hit the mall on the way home... Mommy and Daddy and I all got new pants, Daddy got a new coat, and Daddy and I got some bubble tea.

We had a nice dinner at home, watched some television together, I helped Daddy put some patio stones down outside, and I made Mommy laugh before bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!