Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sparing Grandpa's Feelings

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Last night I went into several coughing fits, which kept me up a little bit throughout the evening. Mommy kept an eye (and an ear) on me to see how I was doing today, and eventually decided to play it safe and to keep me home from school today. Which is a shame, considering how oddly warm it was outside.

I was a little bit bummed out about school, but had fun this afternoon going over to Gammy and Grandpa's place to sell some chocolate bars. Actually, I waited until Grandpa wasn't there - he can't have chocolate, and I was really concerned that I'd hurt his feelings by waving chocolate bars at him.

Daddy was feeling pretty sick at work, so he came home a bit early, and went right to bed. I woke him up after a while, and the two of us played video games on his iPhone before dinner and awesome television.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!