Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Breakfast

[As transcribed by Daddy]

So last night I had a pretty hard time actually falling asleep... my persistent cough (always worse when I go to bed) kept me up. At about four in the morning I joined my folks in bed... of course, at that point I was wide awake. Daddy went to bed in my room.

Eventually I fell asleep, but ended up sleeping in, and missed a bunch of my favourite morning television shows. That kinda threw off my day. Plus, due to my coughing fits, Mommy kept me home from school. I wasn't too happy about that, but we Christmas-ized the house and I played with loads of my old toys in my room.

Lots of leftover Thanksgiving food in the house... not only did we have another massive turkey dinner, but this morning for breakfast I ate mashed potatoes and gravy. Yes, that's right. Mashes potatoes and gravy. For breakfast.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!