Wednesday, November 24, 2010

To Be Continued?!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy stayed home from work due to feeling sick - but it didn't prevent him from spending most of the day working anyway. He took a few long conference calls, which meant I had to be quiet around him. Having said that, I think he enjoyed the calls even less than I did.

School was all right - my cough subsided, so Mommy didn't mind sending me off. I wasn't thrilled to leave, however... I wanted to stay and play in the playground, even though it got horribly cold outside.

Dance class was good fun - I learned something called the 'Buffalo Step", and then I came home, drew some pictures with Daddy, and made a fun stop-motion animation with him. We watched a great episode of Doctor Who during dinner, and it ended on a cliffhanger. "I Can't STAND 'To Be Continued'", I complained quite angrily until it was time for bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!