Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Warm and Awesome

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We all had a slow and sluggish morning... by lunchtime I had had a bath, and that's about it. I was still somewhat sad that Hallowe'en was another 364 days away, but found some balloons around the house to inflate and send flying, which made me laugh.

I had a good time in music class today at school, and after I came home, I played with Gammy for a good amount of time. George and Ursula were over and did a lot of work on our new bathroom, and then I had a nice dinner with my folks.

After dinner, we took a trip to the store to buy me a new winter coat (since it's getting so cold). I settled on an awesome electric blue one, which did a good job at keeping me both warm and awesome.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!