Sunday, November 07, 2010

Welcome Samara!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We got word that our great friend Naisa finally had her baby yesterday - welcome to planet Earth, baby Samara (see photo)!

While Daddy was outside putting some patio stones down (and screwing up his hip in the process), Mommy and I got to work painting the bathroom. At first the colour was too overwhelming, until Mommy switched light bulbs. Now it looks AWESOME.

We went to the butcher today - Daddy bought me a hot chocolate at Starbucks and a poppy pin for Remembrance Day, which I'm quite fond of. At home I watched some television, played some video games, and bounced around the house up until, throughout, and after dinner. Daddy got me to focus long enough to draw a picture of 'Dr. Schnudd Haroldson Budd', a character I invented on Thursday.

Listening to: Amanda Palmer - Amanda Palmer Performs The Popular Hits Of Radiohead On Her Magical Ukulele


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!