Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Back to School

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I went back to school today! Yay! I was finally feeling well enough that Mommy decided I could return to kindergarten to see my friends and stuff. Woo!

School was great! I was so happy to see everyone. We got to watch a play about ducks and stuff, I got to practice for my big school concert, and I went to the gym. It was WAY too cold outside to play though... it was, like, the coldest day of the year so far, apparently. Grandpa gave me a ride to and from school.

I finished up all of our family Christmas cards with Mommy, and somehow convinced everyone to order a pizza and wings for dinner. Dennis and I spent a good chunk of time playing today - I tried to use a commanding voice to get him to sit down and roll over and stuff. Sometimes it worked.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!