Friday, December 10, 2010

Box of Clothes

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I'm still sick with the sniffles and a cough, but I definately appear to be on the mend. Having said that, I still haven't gone to school this week. It was okay though - Nana kept me pretty entertained!

While Mommy took Dennis for a lengthy walk around the neighbourhood in the freezing cold, Nana and I played a bunch of board games and with toys and stuff. What really made my day, however, was the box of clothes from Aunt Trina! It was full of dresses, skirts, and all kinds of goodies - new and old.

I put on a fashion show for everyone, trying on each and every item from that box. My enthusiasm took me straight through the day - when it was time for bed, I was still going through that box of clothes!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!