Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Broken Swan

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I was crawling around on the back of the couch (like I'm not supposed to) and I accidentally broke the crystal swan G.G. gave me a few months back, as it was sitting on the nearby window sill. It made everyone pretty upset, and it made Dennis pretty curious... hopefully he didn't eat any of the shattered crystal shards. If only I would stop climbing around on the furniture or could sit still while watching television!

School was okay - however I had to walk there through the snow, as Daddy was away all day with the car (traveling around the GTA for work). I watched some Christmas specials on TV with Mommy in the afternoon, and was very sad when Daddy didn't come home from work - he was at his big company Christmas party.

He did sneak in to say goodnight to me once he got in, but I don't remember any of that. I was in pretty deep sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!