Friday, December 31, 2010

Can't Sit Still

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I wore a very pretty dress in the morning. No reason why - I just kinda felt like looking fancy. After a fairly nondescript morning, we all had a nice lunch and stuff, and then we headed out for some New Year's Eve's Eve shopping.

Our first stop was the Chapters at Bayview Village, where we tracked down a copy of a game we like playing and Mommy got a new book she's been waiting for. Then, we drove all the way over to the big toy store to try to find a copy of Pictionary Junior - no such luck, though.

We got home and let Dennis out of his crate and eventually got around to having some dinner. My folks are ridiculously stunned with my ability to NOT sit still while watching television. Ever. While the TV is on my body is in a constant state of perpetual motion.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!