Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cashing In

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was another really cold one out there today - but not to worry! Mommy and I were able to make the best of it and cashed in the Lottery Tickets Nana bought me for Christmas (I won five bucks) at the toy store, where I got a cool little Playmobil figure.

Also, today was a big day for gift production - Mommy worked on Christmas presents for my cousins in Montreal, and Daddy spent endless hours on his contribution to the big family Christmas present.

For dinner, Mommy made some beef barley soup, which apparently she and Daddy used to eat a lot back before I was born. I really liked it, and we were all kinda surprised that we didn't eat it more often. That's usually a good sign of a winning meal.

Oh, and Dennis ate some of my food right off of the living room table when I wasn't paying attention at lunch.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!