Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cheat Codes for Dennis

[As transcribed by Daddy]

As soon as I was up, I asked (instructed?) to go out for lunch with Nana and Jim, so we did. Everyone really enjoyed their meal! I WAS well enough to go to a restaurant, but not well enough to go to a restaurant AND school. Restaurant won. I missed a whole week of school.

I set up the Christmas tree with Mommy and Nana - after which Nana proceeded to bury the floor underneath the tree in presents! We opened one, which coincidentally was tree ornaments.

We keep discovering new commands that have random effects on Dennis. For example, if you put your hands at your side, he sits. If you extend your hand in front of his face, he rolls over. It's like discovering video game cheat codes for your dog!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!