Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Tuna

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was muffin time this morning while I waited for everyone to wake up... I had a nice visit with Nana, and then she and Mommy went to the second hand store and stuff to run some errands. Daddy took Dennis for a really long walk while I hung out with Jim, and when he got back I coached him on how to make me a (really late) lunch.

After Mommy and Nana got home, the three of us made a fancy gingerbread house on our new kitchen table. I played video games and stuff, and then we ate a mixture of takeout and homemade soup (since so many of are getting sick).

Then it was time to open presents! Awesome! I got the pull-string Woody toy I wanted, a Toy Story pillow, candy, and tons of other awesome things. Thanks, Nana and Jim! Nothing as funny as the eight cans of Christmas Tuna that Daddy got, but I'm still really happy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!