Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Clover & Mommy Soap Company

[As transcribed by Daddy]

While Daddy slept in, Mommy and I spent a good chunk of the morning making fancy and glittery soap using the awesome soap-making kit Aunt Diane and Uncle Ed got me for Christmas. Pretty awesome!

After Daddy woke up (as he puts it, "being woken up by having an 80-pound Argentinian Mastiff jump on your head is getting pretty old"), we all had a quick lunch. I helped Daddy organize his CD collection, and then he drove Mommy and I to the grocery store, where we bought lots of groceries.

After we got home, I did a lot of playing in my room - Daddy worked on my playhouse and then we all had a lovely little dinner and watched some television together. The plan for tomorrow is for Mommy and I to go to a movie - here's hoping!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!