Friday, December 03, 2010

Dollarama vs. The Dollar Store

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Ursula and George are back! Today Ursula was back to the daily grind - literally grinding tiles for our new floor. Yay! She brought me a movie to watch and everything.

Apparently today I had a pretty frustrating argument at school with my friends Vanessa and Kansas about the name of the Dollar Store - I told them it was called "Dollarama", and they say it's called "The Dollar Store." Sheesh. The nerve of some people. Mommy made me some hot chocolate once I got home - it made me feel better.

No television for me in the afternoon - I did some colouring and drew a picture inspired by one of the video games Daddy likes to play. We watched some television during dinner, and then for a nice change, Daddy read me to sleep.


5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you! I have to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site.I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own website now !
unblocked game
cops and robbers
tetris
monster high | play monster high games
kizi2
jogos da barbie
kizi 4

5:38 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice., Thanks for sharing.
happy wheels , happywheels , happywheel

9:39 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. I like play games as Run 2 unblocked game | unblocked games free

3:49 AM

 
Blogger moviecounter said...

vivavideo pro

12:08 PM

 
Blogger Brad Litt said...

Download Driving School 2017 Mod Apk yang tetap terus menyala hingga 1.500 tahun?

1:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!