Friday, December 24, 2010

Earache

[As transcribed by Daddy]

So much to do today! Oh my goodness. Daddy slept in (Dennis jumped on his head to wake him up) and missed a lot of the baking, sewing, wrapping, and packaging. After we all had some lunch, he drove Mommy and I downtown to the toy store, where we got the last few presents needed for Christmas in Montreal.

Next, we drove over to the outdoor mall, got even MORE stuff for Christmas (not to mention some food for the long drive to Montreal) and then finally headed home. I napped on the way - Dennis was so happy to see us when we got home that he practically tore a hole through the wall.

After some dinner, it was back to work - packing and wrapping and sewing and stuff. I went to bed on time, but woke up not long afterwards, complaining of a pretty severe earache. Mommy stayed with me until I fell asleep again - which means we'll have to move the last of the wrapping and packing and sewing until tomorrow morning before we leave for Montreal.

Listening to: Paul McCartney - McCartney II


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!