Thursday, December 02, 2010

Grumpy / Grumpier / Grumpiest

[As transcribed by Daddy]

More coughing through the night. I was up really early this morning - Mommy joined me in bed to keep me company, though. We had a pretty decent morning, and in the afternoon I felt well enough to go to school after a few days of being away! It was great up until the part where I bumped my head on some massive blocks (?). It just made me grumpy.

After school I came home and decided to draw some cartoons and stuff, but I couldn't quite get my drawings to come out right. It only made me grumpier.

After dinner, Daddy drove Mommy and I out to pick up a new dog crate for the new dog we're getting this weekend (have I mentioned him yet?). I didn't get to go in with Mommy to meet the people who sold it to us via Craiglist, which made me grumpiest.

Listening to: El Guincho - Pop Negro


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!