Thursday, December 09, 2010

Nana Loves Me

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I'm still sick, unfortunately... the humidifier seems to be working and everything, but I'm not miraculously all better. I had a quiet morning with Mommy and Dennis, and then Nana and Jim arrived.

They must like us a lot - apparently they left Virginia three weeks ago (give or take) and drove through mountains of snow, sleet, surprise squalls, tornadoes, hurricanes, and sideways-blizzards. All just to visit me! Until the weather gets better (it's snowy and cold) we expect to have them around.

Dennis barked and growled at Jim all day long. No idea why... maybe it's his hearing aid. Not really sure. Anyway, we're trying to be pretty firm with him. Other than that, it's all good.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!