Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ribs

[As transcribed by Daddy on December 22nd]

No school today - because I'm officially on Christmas vacation. I got to hang out at home with Mommy and Dennis - the two of us played around the house a bit, and then - get this - I actually got to go outside and play in the snow for once! It's a shame that it took this long, but now that I'm not hacking and coughing like a fiend, I can frolic and play in the cold as much as I want (within reason).

Mommy and I made two miniature snowmen and mounted them on the picnic table outside in the back yard. I was so determined to make a snow sculpture, and had to be satisfied with one that was under a foot tall.

I begged and pleaded with Daddy to take Mommy and I out for dinner tonight - and it worked! We drove Mommy to Fabricland to do some shopping first, and then I ate an enormous half rack of ribs at Kelsey's. I sure do love me some food.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!