Monday, December 13, 2010

Sad to see Nana and Jim go

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Nana and Jim left rrreeaally early this morning in order to beat any ugly weather... none of us were particularly happy to see them go, as we were all having a great visit. It took me a while to get over it, in fact. I was kinda in an up-and-down mood for the rest of the day as a result.

After lunch, Daddy and I took a quick jaunt over to Home Depot, where Daddy bought some more wood for my playhouse, and then we went to Starbucks for treats. I picked out a power adapter for Daddy's iPhone at Best Buy, and then we came home and I was a little bit grumpy on-and-off.

At the end of the day we had a lovely dinner, and then it was bedtime. The overall good news is that my cough really appears to be on its way out, but the bad news is that Mommy and Daddy are both pretty sick.

Oh - and Dennis is rally confused by my talking Toy Story toys.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!