Saturday, December 18, 2010

Santa, but no Chips

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and Daddy and I spent the bulk of the day keeping Dennis off of the furniture. It's as though he can sense that he officially becomes 'ours' tomorrow, and is trying to break the rules and get on the couch and stuff.

School was fun today - we had a visit from Santa Claus, who I hung out with a little bit. He had cookies and stuff for us, but as I explained to Daddy later - "We definitely did NOT have a party with potato chips". Ms. Free got me a present, and I brought presents for all of my teachers, too.

Daddy hoped to get the signs for my playhouse all ready today, but the sign store closed early without telling him, putting him in a really foul mood (now he can't work on it over the weekend). Dennis and I tried to cheer him up my crawling all over the furniture.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!