Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sprinkle Boss

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I made sure to dress for really cold weather this morning - I bundled up in thick fleece-lined pants, a couple of layers of shirts, a hoodie, big thick socks... and I never went outside once throughout the entire day.

So anyway, Mommy did a little bit of gift crafting and stuff, but we spent a better part of our free time doing some Christmas baking. We made peppermint bark, cookies (one of which Dennis ate), and other goodies. I was in charge of sprinkles.

Ursula came over with Max and Jenna in the afternoon - we all hung out with Dennis. At first Jenna was nervous around him, but warmed up after a short time... Max, on the other hand, took to him immediately. Those two are, like, best pals now.

Daddy got home from work after I went to bed tonight. Mommy and I decided not to wait up for him and watched our regular episode of 'Doctor Who' without him.

Listening to: Here Lies Love: The Songs of 2008


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!