Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Still Coughing

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I coughed through the night once again - and even had a bad dream, sending me to bed with my parents - which meant that Mommy kept me out of school for the second day in a row.

The weather outside was wet and mucky, so Mommy (who seems to be getting my cough as well) and I stayed inside. We read some books together, did some crafts, I coloured a whole bunch of our family Christmas cards, and then I beat the pants off of Mommy in a game of Candyland.

Once Daddy got home from work we had more leftover turkey for dinner, watched television together, and then it was time for me to go to bed a little bit early to make up for the lack of sleep I've been getting (due to all the coughing).

Listening to: Nine Inch Nails - Pretty Hate Machine


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!