Friday, December 17, 2010

Taking a Bow

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy had another day off from work today - he slept in a bit and then woke up in time to eat lunch and quickly get me over to school. Class was pretty good - we had a last-second run-through of the evening's planned Winter Concert festivities, and then it was time to head home again.

I spent the bulk of the afternoon anticipating the concert itself. We all had a pretty early dinner, and then we all went over to the Junior High School. Rather than do three different concerts for three grades at our school, as is customary, they decided to pack hundreds of people into one auditorium at the other school for one big concert. It wasn't planned well, and the crowd was insane - but I had an okay time, I guess. I was kinda freaked out by all the people, but I managed to bow after every single song we sang. Everyone laughed.

I couldn't wait to get home, I was so overwhelmed. I volunteered to go to bed early and everything!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!