Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tangled

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a pretty good morning - she offered to make me a variety of fancy breakfasts, but I requested simple breakfast cereal. I ain't a complicated gal.

In the afternoon, Daddy drove Mommy and I to the movie theatre to see Tangled - we got there JUST in time to catch the whole thing (due to long line-ups and stuff). I enjoyed it - I thought the ending was kinda scary (Mommy says it wasn't) and I spilled my popcorn, but no biggie. Daddy and Dennis picked us up afterwards - Daddy and I bought a bunch of DVDs and stuff at a boxing day sale at Future Shop.

I had a quiet late afternoon... didn't do much. Played a bunch of video games, laughed at the dog, watched some TV with my folks during dinner. The usual.

Listening to: Gorillaz - The Fall


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!